К основному контенту

Hello everyone!

Thanks for visiting my Friday Students English! My name is David! I'm 21 and I like technologies, design, photography, music, playing valleyboll and a lot of other things that relax me.  

I like English, and that is why I'm 4th year student of the The Belarusian State University which is a leading scientific, educational, innovation and cultural centre of the Republic of Belarus. Here I study Foreign Modern Languages and Computational Linguistics at the Faculty of social and cultural communication. 




I've created my weblog to improve my writing skills, to show you lots of interesting tips. I think we will discuss later different things connected with learning english, technologies, mobile applications etc.


Keep calm and wait for news!

Комментарии

  1. Hello David!
    I really liked the subject of your blog. I think it has an interesting and deep meaning in the realities of our group.
    You should continue the development of this thought.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hola David, me encantó tu blog, parece que he resuelto el título de tu blog, voy a seguir el seguimiento de tu blog!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий